Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vacation Time!

I've been busier than a painted hooker on Colfax Avenue these past couple of months.  I celebrated my 5th Anniversary with NTRONIC, my full-time job, Then of course the Holidays that I managed to survive through.

The first batch of cells are almost completely dead.  They shorted out I think :(  Time to revise and try again on another batch.  After I get back from my vacation!

Ahh yes, another vacation. I wouldn't call Sedona a vacation, so much as a spiritual retreat and something owed to myself.  This is a vacation. Mexico. Bring on the tequila...

1 comment:

  1. Hello are uѕing Wordpreѕs for уouг site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm tryіng to
    get stаrtеd аnd set up mу оwn.
    Do you require any html coding еxpertise to mаke
    your oωn blog? Any hеlp ωοuld be really apρreciated!


    Ϻy site :: awesome toys

    ReplyDelete