Thursday, September 8, 2011

slow progress...

educating myself on Crystalline power cells that show a lot of promise as a viable power source.  This is really fascinating stuff. I'm putting information up on my personal webspace on my larger site Solar Gridworks ::Solarium::
But wait, Isn't this Solarium? No, this is my blogger blog that I have tethered to the site.  Info pouring in on both sides as I try to update that while struggling with a weak site design, re familiarizing myself with web design elements that I haven't used since 2001 or so (and believe me, code has changed since I last wrote HTML back in IE 4 days!). 
So, It's coming. I can't say when I'll have a polished product, or shiny power cells that people will clamor for, but I have a vision, and a man with a vision and proper motivation is unstoppable. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment